Travelling here and getting around
Add to favorites
Arriving from Rennes, Nantes or Brest–> Take the Coaq Conq/Concarneau exit then follow signs for La Forêt-Fouesnant.
–> Private car hire, Alternative VTC
–> Electric vehicles
A charging station is available in Place de La Baie, La Forêt-Fouesnant – How to use the charging station
Penn-Ar-Bed bus service
*Route 43/47 : Quimper – La Forêt-Fouesnant – Concarneau – Quimperlé
Timetable from 3 September 2018 to 7 July 2019 / Timetable from 8 July to 1 September 2019
*Route 48 : Bénodet – Fouesnant – La Forêt-Fouesnant – Concarneau
Timetable from 8 July to 1 September 2019
A bus runs to the centre of La Forêt-Fouesnant. Service accessible to all, including non school pupils.
- Route 4320/4321: La Forêt-Fouesnant – Fouesnant
- Route 4301: La Forêt-Fouesnant – Quimper
- Route 4341: La Forêt-Fouesnant – Concarneau
- Quimper train station (17km)
- Rosporden train station (16km)
Arrival by train then transfer by bus or taxi.